
What I am going to miss about the members in my MC17 family:

Megan: The world's greatest roommate. I am going to miss being able to wake you up at ungodly hours in the night just to chit chat about nothing. I am also going to miss your violent dancing skills--you always keep the creepers away.

Luisa: The wifey. I am going to miss our dancing marathons at YAB and second honeymoons. You're the Bobby to my Whitney. Thank you for constantly defending my social behavior at Italian clubs--it's not that I'm cold hearted, I just can't understand them. No Shame.


Elizabeth: The anxious one! I am going to miss hearing about the dirt you have on all the celebrities you went to highschool with. I'm so happy to finally have a friend who defends Paris Hilton as much as I do.

Katie: My favorite blog suscriber & photographer. You gave me my big break as a model! I am going to miss illegally downloading & watching girly movies with you while eating unhealthy amounts of nutella. I blame you for my addiction.


Samantha: SAMANTHA GLITTER! I am going to miss dancing on elevated surfaces, watching The Hills & Tela Tequila marathons, and our walks to the biggest gym in downtown Florence. I hereby promise to share and bring awareness to the dancing bandit, the legend that is Jesco White.


Of course we've had it out with each other a time or two, but what do you expect when you put SIX girls in an apartment the size of a bird cage? At the end of the day we all know how insanely lucky we are to have been matched together. I really do love them SO much & am already missing them. :(
On a happier note, Maurine is coming Wednesday! YAY! And Katie & Ben are flying to Paris as I type. Maurine & I are meeting them there on Saturday. I can't believe I'll be on the same side of the world with my sister & best friend THIS WEEK! First things first ... passing my finals ... wish me luck.
Un Baco <3