(Me, Megan, & Ashley with the Il Porcellino)
(Lantern parade!)
(My favorite lantern!!)
I'm still head over heels crazy about my roommates! We've all been taking turns cooking dinner. Every night there's a man who plays the acordian for one of the restaurants outside our window. We get to have good food, great conversation, and really awesome music for dinner every night! Two nights ago Megan and I cooked Mexican food! We made quesadillas & nachos for everyone.
I made my first Italian shopping purchase too! We spent an ENTIRE day window shopping--trying to figure out which stores were legit and which ones were sketch. I bought a pair of brown mary janes from a store named Coin (think Belk on a much smaller scale). We found a few other stores that were cute, but so far I think I favor American fashion. We took a mini shopping break and had the best snack EVER! A cup of watermelon with chocolate gelatto on top--seriously consider trying it out for yourself!
(Our reward after a hard days work of shopping!)
I start class tomorrow so I'm really looking forward to meeting my teachers and actually learning some Italian!
CIAO!