Thursday, November 27, 2008

DIECI!

Italians don't celebrate Thanksgiving but that doesn't mean the girls of Mercato Centrale 17 won't. :)

10 Things I'm Thankful For:

10. Brittany Spears' Comeback
9. Nutella
8. My gym membership to burn off the Nutella calories
7. Perezhilton.com (keeps me in touch with the current events in the USA)
6. Daddy L & Fish Pub
5. People who speak English
4. NO Smoking Sections
3. My Alpha Gam teddybear, Margarete
2. (In no specific order ... well, maybe Maurine really does deserve to come first!) Maurine, Mom, Daddy, Ashley, Katie, Carson, Kitty, Papa, Anne, Cappie, Gordon, Jennings, Kelli, Ashlyn, Howard, Dana, Austin, Richard, Shelia, Austin, Nathan, Celia, Landon, Natalie, Mellissa, Big Ben, J-Breezy, K-Weezy, V-Mizzle, Leigh Ann, Amanda, My babe, My Grand-babe, all my ALPHA GAM sisters, & everyone else who has been SO supportive of me taking this journey-I have never been happier. Thank you so much for keeping in touch!
1. The oh-so-dysfunctional yet FABULOUS Mercato Centrale 17 (MC17) Family

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
I MISS YOU & I LOVE YOU!

pictures & videos of thanksgiving coming soon. :)