I had to go back to Rome 1. because I LOVED it and 2. because I wanted to see the Borghese Gallery. I got lost on the way the first time so I figured I'd try again.
The first night I stayed in my FIRST hostel with Megan, Elizabeth, and Elizabeth's sister, Lauren. We ended up with a room and bathroom all to ourselves! YAY!
Megan and I walked around & revisted all the basics: Spanish steps & Trevi fountain. Then once Liz and Lauren arrived we had ourselves a hardcore four course dinner. It was delish! We visited the Coliseum, walked the Roman Forum, and ate at the largest McDonald's in the world ... that wasn't really my idea but I won't deny the fact that Megan & I shared the most AMAZING McFlurry ever. :)

The three of them went off to see the Sistine Chapel and headed back to Florence. I had reservations for the Borghese gallery the following day so I stayed in Rome an extra night at the oh-so-exclusive Hotel Nardizzi. Every single employee remembered me from when my mom & I had stayed there over my fall break. They even remembered that I was spending my birthday in Paris. I felt super special/a little creeped out.

Either way! It was so nice to sleep in a double bed!! MMM!!! My twin bed in the MC17 is on its last leg. There's probably a permanent indention of my body because it's that JANK!
I went to dinner and out for a little bit with our friends Tyler and Cameron. They're studying in Rome for the semester. The night life in Rome is totally different than Florence. Florence has more trendy music & dance places while Rome was just dirty bars. Ew.
The next day I woke up super early to gie myself an hour to find the Borghese Gallery. Guess what? Couldn't find it. I don't think it exists. I searched FOREVER! But I did end up walking around the Borghese Villas. It's this HUGE park of happiness! SO CUTE! There was even this little pond where you could rent row boats and row.
After visiting the park I headed back to Hotel Nardizzi and passed out! I didn't realise how tired I was. One minute it's 2:30 and the next minute it's 9:00! My TV (which I've been without since Sept 1) had an English channel and they played the MTV Europe Music Awards. So I skipped out on dinner with Tyler & Cameron and watched ENGLISH tv! It was great.
As a side note: I now have a small addiction to cappuccinos. They taste totally different here than in America (so I'm told) so I'm getting my daily dose of them while I'm here! It's a lovely thing to start your day off with or finish a meal with! :)
I can't believe I only have twenty something days left! Time has passed so fast! I hope you all have a FANTASTIC THANKSGIVING!
MISS & LOVE YOU!