Friday, November 28, 2008

UNDICI!

Thanksgiving Memories from the MC17 Family:

Preparations:



Pumpkin & Chocolate Chip Muffins! MMM!


Pumpkin Pie in the making!!


Megan showing us exactly where that food will end up!


Decorations from the UNITED STATES! yesss.


We don't have a can opener, so Samantha made do.

Dinner Time:

Green Bean Casserole!!!

Pumpkin Pie Complete!
Decor: Thanks to the Euro store


My place card! We went around the table & said what we were thankful for :)


Most of my MC17 family -- Megan is obviously preoccupied with food ..

Samantha cutting the chicken since these Italians don't like turkey.

Samantha Glitter's Moment:

Background Story: We walk by booths that sell random stuff everyday, because we live in a piazza by the market. There's one booth in particular that sells clothing items that appeal to a very specific demographic .. the "less is more" crowd.

The morning of Thanksgiving, Samantha was saying how she was sad she didn't have any really cool going out tops. Seeing as it was Thanksgiving & all, I was in a "giving" mood. I stopped by the Less-is-More booth & made a purchase for my wonderful roomie.

At dinner, I made the announcement that I bought her a going out shirt because I love her oh so much! She was so excited until ...

I love how Samantha tries to be so thankful for the skank top regardless. Needless to say, she didn't wear it out last night & I doubt the sparkle shirt will ever leave its bag again.

All in all it was a WONDERFUL thanksgiving! Definitely different, but definitely wonderful.

HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY! =D
Megan & I did some damage at the H&M opening today to celebrate.

Miss you & Love you.
<33>